I’m so excited to share a project that has been on my drawing board for a while now – my new and improved website! It has been a labour of love (and occasional frustration!) for a while now and I’m thrilled to finally launch it! Here’s a sneak peak of the new look shop:
Not only does the shop have a new fresh and funky feel (and it’s easier to use on your mobile!) there are also some new features that I hope you will like!
You can now:
- pay via credit or debit card
- choose currencies other than USD (Euro and GBP)
- search within your downloads (I’m SO excited about this! This should make it nice and easy to find past purchases!)
- see “you’ve already bought this” notifications when you are browsing the shop
- receive automatic emails when I update a product
- use the new and improved search facility to better find specific illustrations
…and more! There’s lots of other behind the scenes goodness going on as well! If you come across anything on the new site that you think I should know about, or if you have any suggestions for further improvements, please get in touch and let me know – I would LOVE to hear your thoughts!
(If you’re reading this blog post in a email or a reader, please feel free to pop on over and take a look through the new shop!)