Today is my designiversary – twelve years ago today I opened up my shop at The Lilypad with my very first doodle pack! I’m so grateful to still be creating illustrations for crafty peeps twelve years later. There have been so many changes in the scrapbooking world during that time and my own memory keeping has evolved and adapted over the years, I’m so grateful to still be here doodling away! Thank you so much for joining me on this creative journey.
To celebrate my anniversary, I’m giving away some gift certificates to spend in store and holding my annual Custom Doodle Contest! (Newsletter subscribers might like to keep an eye on my emails this month for some extra anniversary goodies too!)
$25 Gift Certificate Giveaway
I’m giving away three $25 gift certificates to spend at your choice of either Kate Hadfield Designs, Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT) or my shop at The Lilypad (TLP). To enter the giveaway, simply browse through my illustrations and choose your favourite set! Then pop back here and leave a comment in the Rafflecopter box below letting me know which set you like the best. There are also a few other ways you can earn bonus entries (such as subscribing to my mailing list, or following me on Pinterest!) – see below for details!
The deadline for entries is 11.59pm EST Sunday 10th February and the winners will be contacted via the email entered into the Rafflecopter (please check your entry carefully!) the following day. Best of luck to everyone who enters!
Custom Doodle Contest
Of course, a Kate Hadfield Designs designiversary celebration wouldn’t be complete without a good old Custom Doodle Contest! I really enjoy holding this contest each year and working with the winners to create their perfect doodle packs. The winners are chosen at random, so even if you have entered this contest before please feel free to try again this year! One day I hope to get through ALL the suggestions you give me and make new illustrations for them all!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Just leave me a comment on this thread and let me know what themed doodle / clip art pack you would like me to create, feel free to leave as much detail as you need to describe your perfect set! You may enter more than once, but please leave a different comment for each suggestion.
- The winners will be chosen by random and I will work with you to create the doodles / clip art of your choice.
- If someone else has already suggested the theme that you would like, please leave a message with your suggestion too – everyone who enters with the winning theme will receive the finished custom doodle pack, for free!
- Deadline for entries is 11.59pm EST Thursday 21st February 2019 (so you have plenty of time to dream up your perfect set!)
- Only entries left here in the comments section will be entered into the draw – if you have any problems leaving a comment please contact me and I’ll make sure your entry is added.
If you have previously been in touch and asked me to draw a specific theme for you, please feel free to also enter this contest (the winners of this contest will take priority over other requests). Winners will be contacted by Sunday 24th February and I will get to work on the winning doodle packs straight away! I’m looking forward to working with you to create your perfect set of illustrations!
Many thanks for all your support, suggestions and friendship over the years, here’s to the next twelve years of doodled fun!