Today is my design anniversary (what I think of as my ‘designiversary!’) – eleven years ago today I launched my doodles at The Lilypad! It only seems like yesterday, time really does fly when you’re having fun! I’ll be forever grateful to the fabulous Amy Martin for encouraging me to start designing and for giving me an online home all those years ago. My sincere and heartfelt thanks to everyone who has supported me over the years and allowed me to carve a career for myself doing what I love – drawing and creating fun illustrations for crafty peeps! Thank you so very much.
To celebrate my anniversary, I’m holding a contest, running a couple of giveaways and I also have a little free gift for you too! If you’re a newsletter subscriber you might like to keep an eye out for my emails this month for news of some subscriber rewards as well.
$25 Gift Certificate Giveaway
To enter the giveaway to win a $25 gift certificate to spend in either Kate Hadfield Designs or my shop at The Lilypad, simply browse through my doodles and clip art illustrations and pick your favourite set! Then come back to this post and leave a comment in the Rafflecopter box below letting me know which set you like the best.
There are a number of ways you can earn bonus entries (such as visiting my Facebook page or becoming a subscriber!) – see below for details.
$10 Teachers Pay Teachers GC giveaway
As well as a giveaway for my personal use shops, I’m also holding a giveaway to win two Teachers Pay Teachers gift certificates! The entry requirements are the same for this giveaway, please feel free to enter both if you would like to!
The deadline for entries for both giveaways is 11.59pm EST 15th February 2018 and the winners will be contacted through the email used in the Rafflecopter (please check your entry carefully!) the following day. Good luck to everyone who enters!
Custom Doodle Contest
It wouldn’t be an anniversary celebration without a Custom Doodle Contest – this is the 6th year I’ve held this contest! I’m pretty sure there are a few people who have entered with the same request each year (if only there were more hours in the day to doodle everything you can think of!). The winners are chosen at random so even if you have previously entered, I hope you will try again this year too. While I am sadly no longer able to create all the custom sets I get asked for, I’m excited to be able to open up a custom slot for the winner of this contest again.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Just leave me a comment on this thread and let me know what themed doodle / clip art pack you would like me to create, feel free to leave as much detail as you need to describe your perfect set! You may enter more than once, but please leave a different comment for each suggestion.
- The winners will be chosen by random and I will work with you to create the doodles / clip art of your choice.
- If someone else has already suggested the theme that you would like, please also leave a message with your suggestion – everyone who enters with the winning theme will receive the finished custom doodle pack for free!
- Deadline for entries is 11.59pm EST Wednesday 28th February 2018 (so you have plenty of time to dream up your perfect set!)
- Only entries left here in the comments section will be entered into the draw – if you have any problems leaving a comment please contact me.
If you have previously been in touch and asked me to draw a specific theme for you, please feel free to also enter this contest (the winners of this contest will take priority over other requests). Winners will be contacted by Saturday 3rd March and I will work on the winning doodle / clip art packs throughout the month. I’m looking forward to working with you to create your perfect set of doodles / clip art!
Many thanks for all your support and friendship over the past eleven years, and good luck to everyone who enters the contest or the giveaways. Here’s to the next eleven years of doodling – pencils at the ready!