Extended License: Classroom Decor
This license grants a single-user permission to incorporate Kate Hadfield Designs’ clip art illustrations in decorative products that contain little or no educational instructional content and that are specifically for use in the classroom environment. It does NOT allow for general stationery items that could be used outside the classroom (such as greetings cards, decorative or digital stickers, general use note-cards, planners and planner stickers etc.)
- Classroom labels and tags
- Decorative classroom banners, posters and signs
- Student writing paper
- Student brag tags
- Teacher notes to students
- Student punch cards
- Teacher postcards
If you are unsure whether this license covers the type of product you would like to create, please get in touch before purchasing, I am always happy to answer any queries! By purchasing this license, you are confirming that you have read and understood the Terms of this Extended License. Please note that no refunds will be given.
** This license is not active until you have registered your purchase and received confirmation of your registration along with your unique license number. After purchasing you will receive a download file containing instructions to register your license. **
- This is a single-user, non-refundable, non-transferable license.
- This license covers the use of Kate Hadfield Designs’ clip art illustrations in the creation of secure PDF, PowerPoint and Google Slides resources offered for sale, or distributed for free, on single-owner teacher blogs/websites and multi-vendor educational websites such as Teachers Pay Teachers, Lehrermarktplatz, TES and Mieux Enseigner. This license does NOT allow for products to be distributed (either for free or as paid resources) on any other websites including, but not limited to, Amazon Ignite, Ebay or Etsy.
- All clip art illustrations must be purchased separately, no illustrations are included in the purchase of this license.
- This license covers all past and future clip art illustration purchases. The illustrations covered by this licence are: doodles/clip art, digital stamps/line art, papers, overlays and alphabet sets created by Kate Hadfield Designs. Please note that this licence does NOT cover my range of craft activities, colouring pages or colour-in printables (these are licensed for personal use only, you may not distribute these items or use them in your products for sale).
- All products must be supplied as secure PDF, PowerPoint or Google Slides files (with all illustrations flattened and secured within the file). You must ensure that the illustrations are secure within the file. This license does NOT allow for the creation of products in other formats including, but not limited to, other digital paperless products (including digital stickers) or physical printed items.
- You must give credit to Kate Hadfield Designs in each product where you have used the illustrations by including a Kate Hadfield Designs logo and a clickable link to my website or Teachers Pay Teachers store as well as your unique license number. Your license number must also be included in the product description in your store listing or blog post.
- Products must be for teacher classroom use only, you may NOT create resources for others to use in the creation of their own products.
- You may NOT create products that comprise solely of Kate Hadfield Designs’ illustrations.
- You may NOT create digital stickers.
As always, it is encouraged that you layer the illustrations (with other graphics, backgrounds, borders and text for example) and that you use your creativity, knowledge and experience to create unique products that set you apart!
NB: This license is not included in any store-wide sales or discounts.