Colour In Christmas Cones
A fun set of 5 hand-drawn Christmas characters to decorate your home! Simply print, colour with your choice of art materials, cut out and then roll up and glue together to create a cute Christmas cone character. You could even add some ribbon to hang them on your tree! Contains the following characters: reindeer, elf boy, elf girl, Santa and snowman. Approximate size for finished cone: 10.5cm tall. All images are 300 dpi for best quality printing.
- Print the cones onto your choice of paper (a light to medium weight paper or cardstock is best, rolling the finished cones is tricky with a heavy paper). You can also print onto coloured paper to create a quick and easy decoration with no colouring needed!
- Colour in the characters using your choice of art materials!
- Cut out the cone characters and then glue along the tab (don’t fold the tab as that will create a ridge in your finished cone). I prefer to use double sided tape or a glue stick.
- Roll the cone round with the tab on the inside and stick together to complete your 3D cone character. You might like to attach a piece of knotted ribbon, string or baker’s twine to the inside of the cone before rolling to hang the decoration. You can also push the ribbon through the hole at the top of the completed cone.
You might like to finish off the cones with some extra festive embellishment! You could try adding a cotton wool beard to Santa, a pom-pom bobble to the elf hats or some extra sparkle to the snowman by using some glitter glue!
Two download versions are included for your convenience:
- Zip file containing individual PNG and JPEG files for each cone (ideal for resizing the cones, or for printing lots of the same design!)
- Ready-to-print PDF file (perfect to just print and go!)
For a quick and easy Christmas decoration, you might like the pre-coloured version of this craft: CHRISTMAS CONES! You can also save with the CHRISTMAS CONES BUNDLE!