- SCRAP FOR HIRE: You may use my designs to create one-off, custom designed SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS for your clients where the client receives a flattened image file or a printed copy. My S4H / S4O terms do not allow the production of stationery, cards or products other than personalised scrapbook layouts using your client’s photographs, nor do they allow for creation of logos or other promotional images.
- YOU MAY NOT use my designs to make products, including scrapbook or crafting products (including but not limited to: kits, papers, elements, printables, stationery, templates, quick pages or product previews) either for sale or as freebies.
- YOU MAY NOT use my designs to create logos, flyers or promotional images for commercial ventures.
- EDUCATIONAL USE, TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS & TEACHER’S NOTEBOOK: Please visit my Teachers Pay Teachers store for doodle and stamps bundles already licensed for Educational Use, these bundles are designed to be used by teachers in the creation of their teaching aids to be sold at multi-vendor educational websites such as Teachers Pay Teachers; Teacher’s Notebook; Educents and Buy, Sell Teach etc. Please note that the products for sale here at Kate Hadfield Designs and at The Lilypad are licensed for personal use only.
- You may use these graphics for your own personal scrapbook layouts, altered or hybrid projects, in making gifts, in your own classroom and for your own personal teaching resources.
- You may submit layouts and other projects created using my designs for publication (I would love it if you would credit me where possible and drop me an email to share the good news!)
YOU MAY NOT:
- You may not claim my designs as your own (altered or unaltered). Purchase of my illustrations does not transfer the copyright of the illustrations to you.
- You may not use my designs to make any products, including scrapbook or crafting products (including but not limited to: kits, papers, elements, printables, stationery, templates, quick pages, product previews, etc) either for sale or as freebies.
- You may not print my designs as is and offer them for sale in a printed format.
- You may not use my designs to create promotional materials (including, but not limited to: web site design, blog design, product previews, business cards, logo designs and flyers) for ANY commercial business including other digital scrapbook designers or clip art creators. You may not use my designs in your business logos or advertising banners.
- You may not redistribute my designs in any way.
- My Printable Products may be used for personal use only. No income may be generated from my printable designs, or my Craft Projects.
HOBBY/HOME BASED SCRAP FOR HIRE / SCRAP FOR OTHERS:
- You may create custom, personalized SCRAPBOOK PAGES OR LAYOUTS for your individual clients, as long as they are to be delivered to the client as printed items or as a flattened image file. Each page must be unique to that customer, you may not create one page and sell it to multiple clients.
- You may NOT use my designs for mass production, non-individual or bulk designs or situations where customers choose a pre-made layouts (even if you add text or otherwise alter that design for each client). This includes, but is not limited to, Etsy and eBay stores.
- Please note that my Printable Products are for personal use only.
HAND CRAFTED HOME BUSINESSES:
- If you are interested in using my designs in your home-based hand crafted business (making hand made cards for sale at local craft fairs for example) please contact me for more information. Please note that licensing for home business will be treated on a case by case basis and that my Printable Products are for personal use only. My illustrations are not to be used in any mass production or print-on-demand sites.
All images and content Copyright © 2015 Kate Hadfield and all rights reserved.
Thank you again for your support, happy creating!