(for doodle/stamp bundles purchased at TeachersPayTeachers)
- Documents must be created by you and supplied in secure PDF (images must be flattened and secure in your product file) to protect your investment in the artwork and to prevent extraction from the document. You must ensure that my illustrations cannot be copied, extracted or shared from within the document.
- Documents must be educational in nature (designed for teachers and teaching staff for example) and can be available for sale on multi-vendor educational websites (such as Teachers Pay Teachers; Teacher’s Notebook; Educents; Buy, Sell, Teach etc) and your personal, single-owner blog or website. Please note that this license does NOT allow you to sell documents on other websites including, but not limited to, eBay, Etsy, iBooks store, any subscription based website or any app store.
- You may not create products for others to use in the creation of their products, your product must be for classroom use only.
- Documents must use my illustrations to complement your own work, you may not make documents containing only my images. You may not make decorative items with only my illustrations, nor may you make clip art or colouring pages. Please use my illustrations to enhance your work, not to form the main component of your document.
- Credit must be given on every document that includes my artwork with and a link to Kate Hadfield Designs (katehadfielddesigns.com or Kate Hadfield Designs at TpT). (NB: credit is not necessary on every page within your document, a link on your credits page is ideal!)
PLEASE NOTE: This license covers the doodle and stamp bundles (clip art), papers and overlays available at Teachers Pay Teachers. It does NOT cover the range of printable craft projects which are for personal / classroom use only.
Commercial Educational Use
|Acceptable Use||Not permitted|
|Printable educational worksheets, lessons, centre activities, classroom forms and other printable pages included in a specific lesson, unit, or lesson series. All images must be secured in a flattened PDF file.||Printable stationery that is not part of a lesson or specific activity, plain graphics or bulletin board elements are NOT permitted.|
|Printable flashcards, classroom décor and other printables that accompany learning activities and form part of a bundle with those learning activities. You can create decorative items to accompany worksheets and other learning activities as long as they are sold within a bundle and not as a standalone item. The decorative items should not form the majority of your bundle. All images must be secured in a flattened PDF file.||Standalone printable decorative items (such as borders, classroom décor with no educational content, stickers, postcards, bag toppers, greetings cards etc) are NOT permitted.|
|Colour-by-number or colour-by-code activities are allowed. There must be a clear educational component added on top of the images so that they are not just isolated graphics. All images must be secured in a flattened PDF file.||Colouring books, pages or printables of isolated graphics (with no added educational content) of any kind are NOT permitted.|
|Social media promotional images: you may use my illustrations in social media posts for your TpT business (for example: promoting an upcoming sale) as long as the following conditions are met:|
* You do not sell clip art or graphics in your own store (i.e. you are not a clip art designer)
* All images to be used on social media are flattened and reduced to 72 dpi
* Credit is given to Kate Hadfield Designs on the image itself
* You do not use the illustrations in a way which implies that you are the creator of those illustrations
* You do not use the illustrations to create a logo or any other business branding images
|Promotional business branding graphics such as business logos (including TpT logos), TpT banner images, blog graphics, Pinterest board cover images or Facebook cover images are NOT permitted.|
|Printed school year books (including yearbooks sold to pupils and families to recover the cost of printing), school posters, newsletters within school and newsletters to parents.||Notepads, planners, stickers, pencil toppers or other graphic design products, either as a printable file or printed products for sale on sites such as Etsy and Zazzle are NOT permitted.|
|You may NOT make clip art, line art, fonts, patterns, scrapbook kits or any other graphic design tools with my graphics.|
|PAPERLESS RESOURCES UPDATE 2017:|
You may use the illustrations to create paperless resources in software such as PowerPoint or Google Slides as long as the images are flattened with other images and shapes as part of the background and not loose or move-able within the file.
|PAPERLESS RESOURCES UPDATE 2017:
You may NOT use the illustrations as move-able pieces in paperless resources / software such as PowerPoint or Google Slides. No loose images of any kind are permitted, including (but not limited to) images with text overlay, grouped images, or images combined with shapes or small textured / patterned filled backgrounds. Combining the illustrations with text or other graphics to create move-able images that can be removed from the file is NOT permitted.
- You may use these graphics for your own personal scrapbook layouts, altered or hybrid projects, in making gifts, in your own classroom and for your own personal teaching resources.
- You may submit scrapbook layouts and other projects created using my designs for publication (I would love it if you would credit me where possible and drop me an email to share the good news!)
YOU MAY NOT:
- You may not claim my designs as your own (altered or unaltered). Purchase of my illustrations does not transfer the copyright of the illustrations to you.
- You may not print my designs as is and offer them for sale or distribute them in a printed format.
- You may not use my designs to make products, including scrapbook or crafting products, invitations or other stationery items (including but not limited to: kits, papers, elements, printables, stationery, templates, quick pages or product previews) either for sale or as freebies.
- You may not use my designs to create promotional materials (including, but not limited to: web site design, blog design, product previews, business cards, logo designs and flyers) for ANY commercial business, including other digital scrapbook designers or clip art creators. You may not use my designs in your business logos or advertising banners.
- You may not redistribute my designs in any way.
- My Printable Products may be used for personal use only. No income may be generated from my printable designs, or my Craft Projects.
HOBBY/HOME BASED SCRAP FOR HIRE / SCRAP FOR OTHERS:
- You may create custom, personalized SCRAPBOOK PAGES OR LAYOUTS for your individual clients, as long as they are to be delivered to the client as printed items or as a flattened image file. Each page must be unique to that customer, you may not create one page and sell it to multiple clients.
- You may NOT use my designs for mass production, non-individual or bulk designs or situations where customers choose a pre-made layout (even if you add text or otherwise alter that design for each client). This includes, but is not limited to, Etsy and eBay stores.
- Please note that my Printable Products are for personal use only.
HAND CRAFTED HOME BUSINESSES:
- If you are interested in using my designs in your home-based hand crafted business (making hand made cards for sale at local craft fairs for example) please contact me for more information. Please note that licensing for home business will be treated on a case by case basis and that my Printable Products are for personal use only. My illustrations are not to be used in any mass production or print-on-demand sites.
All images and content Copyright © 2017 Kate Hadfield and all rights reserved.
Thank you again for your support, happy creating!