- SCRAP FOR HIRE: You may use my designs to create one-off custom designed SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS for your clients where the client receives a flattened image file or a printed copy. My S4H / S4O terms do not allow the production of stationery, cards or products other than scrapbook layouts.
- BLOGS: You may use my designs on your personal, non-business, non-profit making blogs or websites (all images must be reduced to 72dpi and credit clearly given to Kate Hadfield).
- YOU MAY NOT use my designs to create other products for sale or to be given away as freebies (with the exception of the Educational freebies as mentioned below). This includes, but is not limited to, digital or traditional scrapbooking items, quickpages, invitations, stationery or printable projects.
- TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS / TEACHER’S NOTEBOOK: I offer an Educational Use license for teachers wishing to use my designs in the creation of their teaching aids sold on either Teachers Pay Teachers, Teacher’s Notebook or on a personal blog. Please visit the License section of the store for further information!
- EDUCATIONAL USE LICENSE: I also offer an Educational Use license for teachers and educators wishing to use my designs in the creation of their teaching aids to be sold on their own personal website. Please contact me for further information on these Educational Licenses.
- EDUCATIONAL FREEBIES: You may use my designs in the creation of a MAXIMUM OF TWO (2) educational documents to be given away as freebies on your blog, Teachers Pay Teachers store or Teachers Notebook store without the need for further licensing. The documents must be educational in nature (designed for teachers to use with their pupils) and MUST be supplied as a secure PDF file, with credit given as follows, “Original artwork by Kate Hadfield www.katehadfielddesigns.com”. If you wish to create more than two (2) freebies, you must purchase the relevant license.
• You may use these graphics for your own personal layouts, altered or hybrid projects, in making gifts and on your personal (non-profit making, non-business related) blog or website (please credit clearly Kate Hadfield on the website / blog, thank you!)
• You may submit layouts and other projects for publication (I would love it if you would credit me where possible and drop me an email to share the good news!)
• You may use my designs in your home-based Scrap For Hire or Blog Design business under the conditions as noted below.
YOU MAY NOT:
• You may not claim my designs as your own (altered or unaltered).
• You may not use my designs to make products/scrapbook products (including but not limited to kits, papers, elements, printables, stationery, templates, quick pages, product previews, web graphics or promotional materials) either for sale or as freebies.
• You may not print my designs as is and offer them for sale in a printed format.
• You may not use my designs to create promotional materials (including but not limited to web site design, blog design, previews, business cards, logo design and flyers) for ANY commercial business including other digital scrapbook designers without written permission from me.
• You may not redistribute my designs in any way.
• My Printable Products may be used for personal use only. No income may be generated from my printable designs.
HOBBY/HOME BASED SCRAP FOR HIRE / SCRAP FOR OTHERS:
• You may create custom personalized LAYOUTS for your individual clients as long as they are to be delivered to the client as printed items or as a flattened image file. Each page must be unique to that customer, you may not create one page and sell it to multiple clients.
• You may NOT use my designs for mass production, non-individual, or bulk designs or situations where customers choose a pre-made layout (even if you add text or otherwise alter that design for each client). This includes, but is not limited to, Etsy and eBay stores.
• Please note that my Printable Products are for personal use only.
HAND CRAFTED HOME BUSINESSES:
If you are interested in using my designs in your home-based hand crafted business (making hand made cards for sale at local craft fairs for example) please contact me for more information. Please note that licensing for home businesses will be treated on a case by case basis and that my Printable Products are for personal use only.
HOBBY/HOME BASED BLOG DESIGNERS:
You may use these designs for blog/web design for your clients when used for a hobby/home based blog design business without further licensing.
- The design(s) being used MUST be repurchased for each client.
- The designs must be reduced to 72dpi and are to be unique to that customer, for example you MAY NOT create a blog template and sell it to multiple clients.
- Credit must be given CLEARLY to Kate Hadfield on the site with a link to www.katehadfielddesigns.com
- The blog/web site being created must be for your client’s PERSONAL USE only
COMMERCIAL / BUSINESS BLOG DESIGN:
If you are interested in using my designs in your blog or website design for a business or commercial use blog, please contact me for more information. Please note that licensing for commercial use blogs will be treated on a case by case basis.
• These terms are subject change. This page will always contain my up to date TOU for your reference. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.
Thanks again for your support, happy scrapping!
www.katehadfielddesigns.com & www.the-lilypad.com